Monday, April 2, 2012

April Fools! Check Out This Assassin's Creed Kinect Video I'm In!


April Fools' Day has become a playground for major companies to release content in order to mess with their fans. There were hundreds of funny April Fools' Day pranks, and IGN has a great blog covering all of them.

Despite all of this, there is one that was my favorite.
A fan made video of Assassin's Creed for Kinect.
It is my favorite particularly because I am in it the video!


See that girl hiding in the haystack? Yup, that is me.
I had so much fun filming this video with my friends; they all did such a great job putting it together!




What were some of your favorite April Fool's Day pranks?



Oh, and I am so glad it is April! Life has been drastically changing for me, but it has been taking me in all of the right directions. This weekend is PAX East in Boston. If you will be there, stop by the Ubisoft booth! I will be working there with the Frag Dolls. 


Love the best Assassin ever,



Miss Magitek
xoxo

1 comments:

Christian said...

Loved it :)

You are my favorite assassin ever :)

Post a Comment