Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm a Frag Doll Cadette!



This incredible news was announced last week on Friday, February 3rd. If you follow me on other forms of social networking, you most likely already heard this news.


Now that I am finally a FDC, I would like to say a few things about it. I have been following the Frag Dolls since 2008 -- these ladies have been a huge inspiration of mine. The Cadette program is something I have wanted to do since it's inception in 2009. This is my third time applying, and I finally got in. There were several changes made to the Cadette program this year. For example, instead of accepting 12 girls into the program, this year they only accepted eight -- and I was one of them. In all honesty, this still seems so unreal to me because becoming a FDC has been a dream of mine for years.

Working with the Frag Dolls and Ubisoft Entertainment is going to be a great experience. Many people are unaware of who the Frag Dolls are. Initially, when I tell someone that the Frag Dolls are a group of professional female gamers sponsored by Ubisoft, he or she does not know what to think. This person may draw some conclusions, usually based on the stereotypical "gamer girl" mentality. I can assure you that these ladies are far from that stereotype; they are legitimate, real people with a passion for what they do.

Furthermore, I suggest you check out who the Frag Dolls really are before you jump to any conclusions about them. 

With that being said, be sure to check out the Frag Dolls' website regularly. Also, follow them on Twitter and Facebook. You will definitely see me around there. Whether it be submitting content to their website, planning a gaming night or attending any of their events -- I will certainly be learning so much about the gaming industry.

I leave with one final remark to all you ladies out there: apply to the Frag Doll Cadette program! It is an experience you will not want to miss. 

2 comments:

Adam said...

I've seen the FDs on G4 years ago. Good luck

Tracie said...

Thanks so much! :)

Post a Comment