Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Razer Creates New Star Wars: The Old Republic Products



Dear Razer,

I am going to put this in the most simple way possible:

I love you.

I freaking love you.

You constantly create gaming products for everything that I love. TRON, Starcraft 2, Transformers... why not add to that list by creating The Old Republic products?

Well, that is exactly what you did. And these products look incredible.

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Gaming Mouse
Firstly, your mouse is designed perfectly for MMO gameplay -- it resembles the Razer Naga, which from what I hear is an exceptional gaming mouse. The 12 button grid on the side will allow me to program all of my skills and cast them with ease.

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Gaming Headset

Your headset is absolutely stunning. The hexagon design is also very attractive. I can only picture in my head the sound of my character unsheathing her Lightsaber with this headset on. The Dolby 7.1 surround sound will make the ambiance and music of Star Wars sound even more majestic than it truly is.


Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Gaming Keyboard
Finally, I must make my last remarks on your keyboard, which I instantly fell in love with. The LCD track panel which I can customize with my abilities will have me playing The Old Republic in a new way that is unlike any other MMO experience I have had in the past. I am blown away by this design, Razer.


I cannot wait for these products to go on sale. And to top it all off, with any SWTOR product I purchase, I am able to unlock a new Lightsaber crystal for my in-game experience?! That is a great added bonus to these products.
Thank you, Razer. Thank you for designing such wonderful, high quality products of everything I love. This is quite honestly the best news I have been presented with all week.


Love your loyal fan,
Tracie
xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment