Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What I Like To Do In My Free Time






My dorm room was invaded!

I decided to make a Space Invader alien out of purple Post-It Notes today. It was quite awesome.



















I found a really great website that has high quality wall decals. The majority of their selection is simply decorative, but they also have some cool, geeky ones (in the "kids" section, mind you). They have Space InvadersAsteroidsMega ManSuper Mario Bros., but the coolest one they have are the TRON WALL DECALS. Oh my goodness! They have the Original TRON as well as TRON: Legacy!! $45, though? Ouch.

4 comments:

Mal said...

haha, I love it!

Pepperr said...

They are so awesome! Great blog btw :)

Tracie said...

Thank you so much! :D

salman santo said...

I am loving the chalkboard plack! So many places it could go in my house! M. kids wall decals

Post a Comment