Saturday, September 10, 2011

Stan Lee Hangs Out With the Coolest Celebs Ever

Remember my post a few months ago when I was oogling over Felicia Day and Stan Lee taking pictures together and posting them on Twitter? Well, Stan Lee has continuously proved to me that he is the coolest dude out there. He also chooses to hang out with pretty much all of the celebrities I would choose to hang with if I was famous.

Like I have said time and time again, Twitter is the best site for keeping up with these things. Everything I'm posting about here is was all found via Twitter.

After San Diego Comic-Con, Olivia Munn posted a video she found of her encounter with Stan Lee. I was incredibly jealous. I know I've posted my personal mixed feelings about Munn before, but she has certainly grown on me. First of all, she has become a big fashion inspiration of mine. And her show on NBC, Perfect Couples, that only lasted like...12 episodes was actually quite entertaining. While I would pretty much pronounce her dead in the world of video games and geek culture (wait...this was the same girl on Attack of the Show, right?), I still follow her for other reasons.
And Stan Lee sure seems to like her.



And that's only the first sighting I found of Stan Lee with cool people.

Next, I'm browsing through Stan Lee's pictures, and I see him with some Japanese guy who looks oddly familiar to me. I proceeded to click on the picture to enlarge it. Sure enough, it was Yoshiki from X-Japan! OH MY GOSH! I couldn't believe it. I have been huge into Japanese rock for years, and of course Yoshiki is just a LEGEND for J-rock. My jaw literally dropped to the floor. Here's the picture that Stan Lee posted. Oh, I cropped out some girl next to Yoshiki who was wearing some weird costume...she was way too distracting from the REAL awesome in this picture (but if you must, here's a link to the original picture).



Finally, within the past hour, I decided to check up on my Twitter. Sure enough, I see Stan Lee post a picture  again with a celeb showing off like he usually does. This time, I was completely shocked in an unexpected kind of way. Stan Lee posted a picture with deadmau5! Ahhh! Either Stan Lee has an awesome taste in music, or he is just trying to make some girl in Virginia sitting in her dorm room on her laptop incredibly jealous.



That convinced me. Stan Lee seriously hangs out with THE coolest celebs. Period. He has also posted pictures with some other famous people like Will Farrell, Taylor Lautner, and Jamie Chung, but I just wanted to highlight the people whom I find the most awesome. I swear, if he ends up snapping a picture with Daft Punk next, I don't know what I'll do. It would be too much for me too handle.

Stan Lee, Mr. Generalissimo, you rock. I can't wait 'til the day when I finally get to meet you, and I know that day will come. When I do, I will definitely let you know how jealous I am of all these cool people you get to hang out with.

Excelsior!

0 comments:

Post a Comment