Saturday, June 18, 2011

Felicia Day & Stan Lee! ...And other people I stalk.

If you know me well, then you probably know how much of a stalker I am. My friends find it creepy, however, I find it quite useful. I feel like at times I can be a celebrity stalker. Except I don't stalk Hollywood or music celebs; more like, famous people in the gaming, comic, technology industries. I guess they can be considered celebs, right?  I'm pretty sure I could be some sort of paparazzi or part of a gossip magazine. I'm good with that kind of stuff when I want to be. Perhaps I should start a website with all the latest news in the personal lives of famous gaming people and such. Would people actually read that?

Also, I've recently become a true "twitter-holic". (So that means you all should follow me on twitter -- @Miss_Magitek) I use twitter more than any other social networking out there. Twitter is also very useful for stalking people's lives. Hah. I probably sound like a HUGE creeper in this post. I guess my true colors are finally showing.

Felicia Day is a huge inspiration of mine. She's an absolutely lovely person. I've seen her come so far. From her Buffy days, to getting HUGE with the Guild, and now going so far with her career. I've been a fan of hers for years, and it makes me so happy to see how far she's come.
SyFy's show Eureka is going to be starring Felicia Day, Stan Lee and Wil Wheaten in it's fourth season. Three incredible people.
Stan Lee's most recent picture sports a picture of him & Felicia Day. That made me so happy to see.

 Stan Lee tweeted....
 

To which Felicia responded...

And here's the picture!
Aren't they just the cutest?!


Aha, so yeah. And in more Felicia Day news... she is going to be at New York Comic Con!
That is really GREAT news. I'm going to be at school in Virginia during the time of NYCC, but I'm going to make an effort to get myself up to New York that weekend. And now that Felicia Day is going to be there, that gives me more of an incentive to try my hardest to be there. There is probably a 90% chance that I'll be at NYCC. So I get to meet one of the most amazing women ever! Ahh! How exciting is that?! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment