Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More Recent Updates, Gaming Preorders, Etc.

FINALLY picked up Alan Wake. Unfortunately, I've yet to play it because for some reason my internet won't connect to xbox live. However, I've really been looking forward to playing this game. It looks like it's going to be really good.

ALSO, I preordered Gears of War 3, at last! I got my beta code and everything. I really can't wait for the beta next month. Gears 3 simply cannot come any sooner.

And while I am on the subject of preorders -- it's getting closer and closer to May (edit: OH WAIT, it got delayed AGAIN to JUNE. Who didn't freaking see that coming!), which is the release month of Duke Nukem Forever. I would like to make my preorder for it soon (I will be getting it on the PC, which the original Duke game was on and was intended for). But I don't know if I want to get a regular copy, or the Balls of Steel edition.
Seriously, though. Look at all of the cool stuff it comes with! Duke dice, poker chips, A BUST OF DUKE? This has got to be the coolest special edition that any game could ever have. I can get this all for $90. I haven't decided if I want to do it or not, but all I can say is that this Balls of Steel edition of the game is incredibly bad ass.


And, finally, I'd like to show off share with you all my laptop that I recently redecorated.
The Black Ops sticker is actually intended for a car. You know those very attractive-looking Black Ops jeeps? You can actually order stickers to put on your car. My dad ordered them through Jeep (I think). Nonetheless, it looks really awesome on my laptop.

And that's about it for the updates in my life.... besides Rift, of course.

“Nukem 'til they glow, then shoot 'em in the dark.”
-Duke Nukem
(this quote really has nothing to do with anything, but it's still an awesome quote.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment