Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy 25th Birthday, Zelda!!

Ahh! One of my favorite video game series turns 25 today! And still going strong! ♥

Who DOESN'T love Zelda?! Seriously, though. So many wonderful games that I've spent so much time on. Growing up, I loved Zelda.

Favorite Zelda Game Right Here:
Pretty Self-Explanatory.
Nothing will ever take this game's place for me. Nothing.



Anyway, I'd also like to talk about the upcomming game, Skyward Sword. I suppose I'm looking forward to it and all; but there is one thing about the game that I need to discuss.

I always get excited about a new major Zelda game. Skyward Sword looks pretty cool. Though I wasn't too impressed with the presentation of it at E3 2010, generally every Zelda game is always good in my opinion, so I'm not worried that Skyward Sword is going to suck.

But there's just one thing that's really been bothering me ever since I heard of this new Zelda game for the Wii.
Link's Pants.


Seriously, though. This new Link's pants are bothering me SO. MUCH.
I can't explain exactly what it is, but there's something about them that just irks me. To death.
I think it's the fact that they look too baggy. I loved every single one of Link's character designs from every game. But this one I really, really, really don't like.

I know, I know. Some of you may not think this is such a big deal, but it's a big deal to me, okay? Hahaha. I think it's because I'm a girl, and I notice these kinds of things.


But come on, I can't be alone on this. There must be others who hate Link's pants in Skyward Sword. They look extremely unflattering on him. I will probably complain about his pants throughout the entire game.
Hah.


Well, now that I let that out – Happy Birthday, Legend of Zelda!




I'll leave you all with one of my favorite songs from Zelda, this one is my favorite from Majora's Mask.
The Song of Healing! 


1 comments:

Metal_Minish said...

Nope, you're not alone! He looks like he crapped his pants or something. What the hell.
It's a very odd decision of Nintendo to take the Twilight Princess Link, mirror him and make him look awful instead of awesome. =/

Post a Comment