Friday, February 18, 2011

Decisions, Decisions.

Alright, I've said this many times before, and I'm going to say it again. I need a cheaper hobby. HAH.
Video games are so darn expensive!
I really hope I don't complain too much in this blog. I mean, I know a lot of gamers who complain about everything. So I guess I'm no different. But I do have an appreciative side. I promise that I do!

Anyway, I'm pretty much stuck between two things right now, and I don't know what to do. I guess my blog is a good place to rant about it.


As far as I was concerned, I had no plans to get a 3DS. However, GameStop is doing a little trade in program that piqued my interest.


$100? Woah now. I have a DSi XL. I wouldn't mind trading that thing in for $100 off a 3DS.
So, let's see. 3DS is $250.
If I trade in my DSi XL, it'll go down to $150.
That sounds...pretty awesome. I think that's a pretty good deal.


I thought about that for a second. And then I realized, I could get a Kinect for the same price.
A Kinect is $150.

Now, the only reason I'm even considering a Kinect is because of one game. Dance freaking Central. I played Dance Central on Kinect for the first time at MAGFest, and I fell in love. Seriously. I love Dance Games, and this game was absolutely amazing. And I'm sure even more great games will be coming out for the Kinect in the future, as well. I think Kinect would also be a very useful investment for me. Even if I do only play Dance Central for the time being; that game could keep me occupied for hours on end.




I don't know. 3DS, or Kinect? If I was made of money, I'd have them both. But right now, that just simply cannot happen. I would, however, like to invest in one of them next month. Just can't really decide which right now. And I am terrible – absolutely terrible – at making decisions. What do I doooo?

0 comments:

Post a Comment