Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Things I hate in Call of Duty Black Ops Multiplayer

I'm pretty sure it's impossible for me to turn on Black Ops, start a match, and not get aggravated by the stupid things that people do in that game.

First, I want to show off my cute playercard. Isn't it so cute?!

I dunno, I tried. I might think of something else soon.

Anyway, I have compiled a short list of things that I hate in the Black Ops multiplayer. Specifically, Team Deathmatch. I don't play much Free-for-all, or really any other game type (maybe I should start).

- Campers, Campers, Campers.

Campers are inevitable. But the ones that really bother me are the campers who hide up in a tower, place a claymore near the entrance, and snipe you over and over. And then when you walk up behind them, they don't even notice. Morons, I tell you.

- RC-XDs
Well, they don't bother me when they're used once or twice in a match. But there's always that one match where the other team is spamming RC-XDs left and right. It's the most annoying thing ever. Stupid little cars.

-When people on your team steal your care package

Haha, okay. So this hasn't really happened to me, but I know someone who seems to experience this a lot. So you call in a care package, right? But then you see your team huddled around the area where your care package is supposed to land. Because they're all distracted, you end up dying, and they take all the goods from YOUR care package. Thanks, teammates.

-Last Stand

Worst. Perk. Ever. Like RC-XDs, it's not too bad when only one person on the other team is using last stand. But again, there's always that one team where EVERYONE is using last stand. It's really annoying.

-When teammates steal your last stand kills
You down an enemy in last stand, but then he ends up killing you. When you respawn, you notice you get a +80. WTF? Again, teammates are jerks. If you see a guy downed in last stand, he's going to die in a few seconds. Is it really necessary to take the kill from the person who really deserves it? The only situation when this is okay is if the last stander is about to be revived. But other than that, it's just darn rude.

-As a matter of fact, when a teammate steals ANY kill

So pretty much when you get any +80 assist, you KNOW that kill was supposed to be yours. Freaking teammates.

-Stupid player card images
The new playercard options on Black Ops are pretty cool. But of course, there always has to be those immature 15-year old xbox live players who make stupid things like a penis. Do PSN players have this same experience? I think it's just xbox live.



And that's all I can think of. After reading all of this, it makes me wonder... if so much about Black Ops annoys me, then why do I play this game? Something just keeps bringing me back to that Team Deathmatch, hahaha.



Keep on gaming, errybodyyyy.

4 comments:

Max Sumii said...

I really suck at Call of Duty Black Ops.
Hears my gamer tag " DeadDuckPool "
Keep on gaming!

Sex Dragon said...

"Campers, Campers, Campers.
Campers are inevitable. But the ones that really bother me are the campers who hide up in a tower, place a claymore near the entrance, and snipe you over and over."

A smart player would think to use caution at times like this, since there is a high chance of there being a claymore waiting for them. Or you know, use a different route to countersnipe.

"When teammates steal your last stand kills
You down an enemy in last stand, but then he ends up killing you. When you respawn, you notice you get a +80. WTF? Again, teammates are jerks. If you see a guy downed in last stand, he's going to die in a few seconds. Is it really necessary to take the kill from the person who really deserves it? The only situation when this is okay is if the last stander is about to be revived. But other than that, it's just darn rude."

I know this doesn't exist anymore with the new patch but I'll comment. What is someone supposed to do? Not shoot at the guy who is firing with his pistol? I'd rather you think I'm a dick than get killed by some guy laying on the ground.

"As a matter of fact, when a teammate steals ANY kill
So pretty much when you get any +80 assist, you KNOW that kill was supposed to be yours. Freaking teammates."

Right, because no one is ever shooting at the same guy as you are. How silly of people.

"Stupid player card images
The new playercard options on Black Ops are pretty cool. But of course, there always has to be those immature 15-year old xbox live players who make stupid things like a penis. Do PSN players have this same experience? I think it's just xbox live."

Oh no, an image! So hurtful to my eyes! Get over yourself. Sure it's stupid, but it isn't hurting anyone. If you're too sophisticated for such dickery, play a different game.

Tracie said...

Lol, so I haven't checked my comments in a while, so I just noticed your comment.
Pretty much all of your responses to my post were quite useless, no offense. Unless you're just trying to troll me.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Whoever posted that is a bit of a dick. But I guess he's right on some stuff. It's just the way he phrased it. But whatever, we all know we hate it when those things happen anyway. Like campers. Gosh, it boils my blood! I won't say anything on the RC-XD thing because I do that alot. (Feels just a little ashamed.) But hey, I earned those darn little cars! I might as well use them, even if everyone does get pretty pissed when I use eight RC-XD's in a row. LOL! Nah, most of the time, I use them for tactical stuff, not that. Only when it's almost the end of the game.

Post a Comment