Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My facebook news feed was flooded with some interesting news yesterday.

If you haven't heard the latest news from the lovely Square Enix, let me put it this way. All I saw was this image:



 And then I immediately thought...



SQUARE ENIX, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Seriously, though. They haven't stopped failing. I'm sure they know how much X-2 failed, but they just want to make the monies. Oh, what a sad day this is. Honestly, I never played XIII. Don't really care to. Don't really care too much about Squeenix anymore. But I had to post this because a) I find it hilarious and b) it helps reinforce my reasoning as to why Squeenix sucks and I don't care about them anymore.

I'll leave you all on that note. Oh, also, I went to Magfest this past weekend. I'll probably make a post about that soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment