Thursday, December 2, 2010

UPDATE: I am now playing WoW.

Yes, I caved.

I have a bit of a history with this game. Let me briefly tell you.
I played for a very short amount of time years ago. Before Lich King, as a matter of fact. I had a very bad experience playing the game, and after that I vowed I would never play it again. And more recently, a series of events happened that resulted in me holding a grudge against the game; I really despised it.
So, yeah. I constantly hated on the game. I'm not really into many MMORPG games, anyway. Whenever I get into them, it doesn't last very long.

However, I decided it's time to let go of that grudge that I have against World of Warcraft, haha.

There are actually a few reasons why I finally decided to start playing:
1. The expansions were dirt cheap.
2. I was home in NY last week, and I left my xbox there. So for the couple of weeks I'm back here at school, I have no xbox, leaving me with only computer games to play.

Currently I'm rolling a Blood Elf Mage (I'm not going to even bother disclosing the lvl because I just started).
I also have a Dranei Shaman, but the Blood Elf Mage will most likely be my main.

Ahh, so that's my update for ya! Starcraft and WoW have pretty much consumed all of my time lately, being that it's the end of the semester and I don't have much to do AND I have no xbox.

0 comments:

Post a Comment