Sunday, December 5, 2010

Four Superhero movies in one year?! What?! This is not possible.

Okay, I might just implode from superhero movies in 2011. I'm more excited than ever, because these are not sequel movies. They're all brand new superheroes getting their own movies, so that makes it much more exciting.

So here's my "order of excited" list.

  • Green Lantern
  • Captain America
  • Thor
  • Green Hornet
They better do a good job with these movies. Please, please don't destroy some of the most amazing superheroes known to man. Please, Hollywood?


Also, Ryan Reynolds is hot.



As is Chris Evans.



Eye candy, much?





And, finally, I'd like to leave this for everyone who is reading this blog.



And Bono from U2 wrote the music. LOLOL.



2 comments:

ZeldaINUnarf16 said...

I don't like the actor they chose for the green hornet!

Tracie said...

Ugh, I don't like him either :| At allll.

Post a Comment