Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Am I the only one getting sick of zombies?

I am usually always up for a good game that has some zombies/infected/undead in it. But I feel like in the past few months, the fascination with zombies that this culture seems to have has just been overwhelming.
Too many zombies!

I am not just talking about games in this case. They have infected my COMICS, too. I know I am not the only one who absolutely hates Marvel Zombies. I enjoy the artwork, but the story...? Oh my gosh, Marvel. NO, just no. If you do not follow the Marvel Zombies storyline, do not worry – you are not missing much. It pretty much destroyed the image I had of my favorite childhood heroes.

I really, really think this zombie obsession is just getting to be a bit too much. Red Dead Redemption has a somewhat new DLC incorporating infected zombies. Also, Call of Duty: Black Ops. Oh look! Another COD game with zombies Рjust what we all need. I think I am starting to see a trend here. Do the developers think they are creative by adding zombies to their games? No, it is not creative РIt is clich̩. And quite frankly, I am getting tired of seeing zombies everywhere. It is overdone at this point.

And that concludes my rather short, yet much needed rant on our zombie culture.



Here is something much better than zombies for all of you.



Raiden will cut you.

3 comments:

Airiko said...

I am also sick of vampires too! Vampire and zombies @_@...

and hi there :D... I enjoy reading your blog *follows ;D

Tracie said...

Aww thank you! :D
And yes, TOO MANY Vampires and Zombies! hahaha

Max Sumii said...

zombies, cut in half, sweet!

Post a Comment