Tuesday, October 12, 2010

NEW first post? Yes.

I started this blog a while back, and it was originally going to be a blog about my day-to-day life rants. However, I've decided to dedicate this blog as my personal geek gaming blog.

What are you going to expect from this blog?
Basically, this is my personal blog on all things geek. Gaming, for the most part. Ever wanted a female gamer's input on the world of gaming? Well, that's what you'll see here! I don't like to be boring, so expect some quirky remarks and interesting comments regarding the world of gaming.

Gaming is my passion. A lot of people I know do not really understand that. But there are also many who DO. I hope you all will read this blog and find it interesting. My future in the world of gaming will only be expanding from here, I'm sure of it. I have a lot of goals for my future, and I'll definitely be blogging about them!

I've been inspired by so many to start this blog, so I hope that it will help me sort out my future, especially in the gaming world.

So, a little bit about me? 

My name is Tracie.

I am a student. College student. I grew up in New York, but now I am currently attending school in Virginia. I am majoring in communication studies with a concentration in journalism. Obviously my main hobby is gaming. But beside that, I also cosplay, read literature, play airsoft on occasion, read comics and graphic novels, go to church at least twice a week, research other cultures, look into fashion, and study politics. My overall goal for my future is either to be a political journalist or gaming journalist; they are the only two things I can get really fired up about, truthfully. So now that I have spilled half of my life story for you readers, I hope you all enjoy my blog. My goal is to never bore you. Let us hope I succeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment