Sunday, October 24, 2010

I Am Now A Member of GameFly


There are quite a few games out and/or soon to be released that I am looking forward to playing. I can think of four off the top of my head: Medal of Honor, New Vegas, Fable III, and Black Ops (in November).
So, $60 x 4. You do the math. Ahh, that is a lot of money! Even if I got the games used, that is still a lot of money. I decided to try out GameFly (I have it free for ten days, and then it's $22.95 a month). I am able to rent out two games at a time, which is really awesome. I am hoping this will be worth my money; it SEEMS to be a good investment for someone like myself who plays a lot of video games.

That's the e-mail I got! Awww yeahhh.


Yesterday at Gamestop they were heavily advertising their new Rewards cards. I heard that they were not worth buying, but I feel like as a gamer, I was obliged to get it. So I picked myself up one of these fancy things.
NOW I am hardcore.

So I just got myself a GameFly subscription and this Gamestop card. Were they wise investments? Probably not. But whatever. I have this card for life now, which is cool. Although, the rewards you get with it take thousanddssss of points. It is ridiculous. That is why this card sucks. But I will probably be doing a lot of trade-ins soon. Actually, I might do that Tuesday when I pick up Fable III. (Bye, ODST! ahaha  yeah that game is GONE!)

I was a little hesitant about getting Fable III. I was really excited about it at first, so I pre-ordered it. But now I'm not looking as forward to it as I did in the past. I wanted to cancel my pre-order and maybe just pick up New Vegas instead, but I have decided against that, too! I can NEVER make up my mind. My final decision, though, is to purchase Fable III with a few trade-ins. And now I can rent New Vegas with Gamefly, so at least I will be able to play it. I feel like to me, Fable III will have more replay value than Fallout will. But that's just my opinion and personal preference.

Gaming is making me poor. As a college student, I have to manage my money. So I am not going out to eat anymore. And new clothes? Naah, bro. I'm going to have to stick with last year's fall/winter clothes and shoes. Oh, the sacrifices a girl must make for gaming. 

1 comments:

Max Sumii said...

Good job being a Gamefly member. If you have Xbox live for the 360, heres my game tag "DeadDuckPool". I hope you get the New Vegas game.

Post a Comment